The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Watersedge Hotel with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Our Promise to You
· The Watersedge Hotel has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay
· Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobby, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) And we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout
· Masks must be worn in public areas in the hotel but may be removed while eating and drinking at your table
· Our breakfast is order only and delivery to your table , we are not offering a buffet at present, available in our restaurant from 7.30am to 10am, please social distance and note peak times are 9.30am to 10.00am.
· We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing. Daily menus available from 12pm to 8pm.
· All dining from 12noon - 8pm must be pre-booked
· Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
· Reduced paper amenities in rooms
· If you would prefer that your room is not serviced during your stay, please hang you don't disturb sign on the outside of your door to notify housekeeping
Check in & Check out
· Due to extra health and safety measures in preparing our bedrooms , we may have to adhere to strict check in and check out times. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, the wellbeing of our guests is our utmost priority
o Hotel bedrooms: check in time 3pm, check out 12pm
· If you would prefer a contactless check out, please notify our reception team on arrival and they can take prepayment for your stay